CNC Milling Machinist
American Tool Company just celebrated 100 years in business. Located in Lincoln, RI and specializing in One-Off and Large Machined Parts, we are seeking a full time CNC Vertical or Horizontal Milling Machinist.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 5+ years’ experience desired.
- Must have the ability to set-up, operate and edit programs working under limited supervision.
- Experience with Mazak or Fanuc a plus but not mandatory.
- Low quantity, large parts.
- Must be a team player.
- We offer a generous wage along with Health, Vision and Dental Insurance Benefits including a Company matched 401k plan!
- Paid Holiday’s
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Our employees enjoy working a 4-day shift (with potential for overtime) and accumulative paid time off.
If you are interested in joining one of Rhode Island’s premier ISO Certified Machine Shops, please send your resume for consideration!
Job Type: Full-time
Please email your Resume to CGlover@AmericanToolCompany.com