Tapping Machined Materials include the following
- Copper alloys
- Stainless steel
Plant equipment includes conventional and….
- CNC machinery
- Boring Mills
- Automatic and Manual Lathes and Mazak
American Tool Company has an excellent reputation for maintaining high quality service, parts manufacturing, troubleshooting and prompt delivery of product.
Quality starts with commitment!
Quality machined components that are delivered on time, does NOT happen by “Chance”.
Quality is something we build.
Our Quality Control department is our last line of defense prior to shipment, our skilled staff of mechanical inspectors verify all manufacturing before it leaves our establishment!
This ensures that our goals is met by meeting our Customers requests and requirements.
We provide machined components in a wide variety of materials: Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Cold & Hot Rolled Steel, Stainless / Tool Steel
Milling, in which rotating cutters feed into a stationary or traversing workpiece.
- Milling machines may have vertical or horizontal spindles. Milling-type machines can usually perform a variety of operations, including drilling, tapping (cutting internal threads), boring or reaming.
CNC stands for Computer Numeric Control.
- A CNC machine is well suited for jobs that require high levels of precision, parts with very complex shapes (often multi-dimensional) and repetitive jobs that require anywhere from a few to hundreds or more parts be made identical. Since a computer controls the movement of the cutting tool, the parts are made to very precise specifications. The design data is input in the form of CAD files. The CNC machine then cuts away from a standard sized piece of material until the product meets the specifications
- Machining large parts from a plate of material instead of assembling them from many pieces can offer significant benefits to manufacturers, including less tooling to hold the parts together during assembly.
- Work that requires extremely close tolerances (in the one micron to 100 micron range) calls for Precision (or Ultra Precision) CNC Machining. This level of preciseness requires not only sophisticated equipment but also experienced specialists in programming, fixture design and development.
- This is the capability to output large production runs using a variety of machining services. Production machining services include milling, turning, CNC machining, grinding, and others.
- Ability to mix and match production equipment into highly efficient cells. We group CNC and Multiple Spindle machines with CNC Chuckers, Horizontal/Vertical Machining Centers and special machines to form a unique blend of manufacturing capabilities.
- Custom drilling systems with bulk hoppers and bowl feeder systems expedite secondary operation.
American Tool Company remains committed to personal attention with the flexibility of a small job shop.
Our people are among the best in the industry.
Guaranteed, their wealth of knowledge (a rare blend of formal education, in-depth training, and years of practical experience) is certain to have a positive impact on your project’s cost, production, and critical end-use performance.
To serve our Customers better, we strive to stay in step with new technology. Our computerized numerical controlled machines are equipped with digital readouts and tool changers. Machining operations for hundreds of parts are saved electronically, thus reducing programming times.
Working with our trained staff, we can download your files, print drawings, and program our equipment to manufacture your parts to your satisfaction.
E-Mail us your drawings CGlover@AmericanToolCompany.com.
We are proud to say we are an E2 Shop System and Mazak shop. www.mazakusa.com